Saturday 24 September 2011

ALL THE BEST

FAREWELL DAY




It's been almost 3 years now that he have played  here.
The years have passed by so quickly.....and we have built a million wonderful memories  together as a team.... 


For the time being, he is ''depart'' from us for his higher studies in UNITED KINGDOM 


 we don’t know when he will come back -but surely he will come back soon, and take some important responsibility  for  our team in the future, as all you know whom i am talking about ....
He is PRITHVI MURUGAN 
 young , talented,sincere , dedicated, simple, but power full cricket knowledgeable person  




The man whose wrist help us to wrest some famus wins in  DCAT LEAGUE he also makes us  proud  by PLAYING and "LEADING" THE DCAT UNDER 22 TEAM






He is also  the man leading from front to achieve  the success of his school team TEA PUPLIC SCHOOL to claim  the Trophy for school League



He have touched our lives more than we can say
We are going to miss him & his   smile everyday...
THANK YOU "PRITHVI"  ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR HIGHER STUDIES
You are leaving, and no matter how long it is....still everyone
 expect your service for our team as soon as possible .




Some words
from prithivi murugan.......


I would like to thank you all .
I am leaving my duty at this mission and I will be starting a new journey


I have enjoyed my time here and I appreciate having had the opportunity
to work with you. Thank you for all the support, guidance, and help,
 you have provided me over the past 3 years
Even though I will leave this duty, and I am looking forward to a
 new challenge  of my career.
MY HEART ALL WAYS BEATS FOR ...ALL OF YOU... AND... OUR TEAM "TCA"
I wish all of you every success for the future.
Stay safe and maintain the passion!
Thank you very much.
YOURS
PRITHVI MURUGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...